Keep Faith Alive
1. A sarcastic statement to someone who's feeling down on themselves.
3. A serious statement for someone who's had an unfortunate occurrence
[Origin: A saying I've used for a very long time, that got even more use once digital communication(IM, Email) became the norm. Originally stolen from Will Smith on Fresh Prince of Bel Air]
1. Keep Faith Alive... you are somebody, You are somebody
1. "I'm never going to find a girl, I'm such a loser"
"Keep faith alive, you are somebody"
2. "Later dude"
"Keep faith alive"
3. "Wow, your dog got hit by a car? That really sucks. Keep faith alive though"