Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Robo-babe of the day: Shirley Manson

For well over 10 years now I've had a slight crush on Shirley Manson. She's cute, slightly emo, red headed, and has a thick Scottish accent, what's not to love? She's also in one of my favorite bands(Garbage) with Butch Vig, one of the biggest producers of music in the 90's.

I didn't find out until recently that she was also a fan of mine. Exhibit A:

image77

When was the last time your celeb crush wore a shirt declaring his/her love for you?

I actually met her once(sort of), and pulled my usual nerd/turtle move and didn't say anything, but this isn't about me, it's about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One

A black Jetta pulled up outside my house and I jumped in without a moment's hesitation. Hopping in a near stranger's car didn't...