- Verb, State of Completion
1. The exact point of any project that interest in said project is lost.
[ Origin: The word comes from Sean's tendency to lose interest in any project just after the half way point, although the same holds true even more so for me ]
1. "Yeah, I've been meaning to get back on that project"
"Gonna 60% that one too eh?"
2. "Man, you really 60%'d that 'car restoration' that you were so hyped about"
I have over the years done the following:
- Written half a screen play that was shelved when the main idea was used in another movie that was released.
- Built a working hovercraft in my parent's garage that actually floated and would support a person all working on a gas powered blower. Unfortunately I never made the propulsion system
- Had a band that practiced a total of 3 times
- Written a video game from scratch that had a beginning, but no ending