Saturday, January 27, 2007

Nerd Word(s): It's all about you today

It's all about you today
- statement

1. A statement, often laced with heavy sarcasm, meaning that the person it is directed at's opinion is more important than your own. Often used in conjunction with resteraunt selection.

[Origin: Erik, maybe ]

- synonyms
1. It's your day.

- usage
"Where do you want to go to lunch?"
"It's all about you today."

"What are we doing today?"
"It's your day"


  1. Happy early's all about you, baby!

  2. Gotta give yourself more credit, bra. I doubt it was me cuz I've only had like 1 original idea my entire life. I think this one is an Original Jesse B.

  3. Was that original comment, "Get a ring?"

    I'm fairly sure that this one that I got from the Huge E himself. I'm not sure I can claim to even one original idea.

  4. Why don't you two just save us all a little time and get a room?

  5. i can't even begin to tell you how many times i've heard this from you, jesse. but i think when you say it to me, you mean it.